|A popular CCTV seminar and exhibition is set to arrive in London this November, and will provide an opportunity for CCTV companies to reach out to delegates from a range of organisations including local businesses, civic authorities and the Police.
Organised by the British Security Industry Association (BSIA), the event will take place at London’s Emmanuel Centre on Marsham Street – close to the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey – on Thursday 12th November, and is expected to follow on from the success of a series of CCTV seminars held by the Association over the past couple of years, which have served to highlight the appetite for information regarding CCTV best practice among end-users and security buyers.
A limited number of exhibition spaces are available at the event, enabling CCTV manufacturers and installers to showcase their latest technological developments, while an informative seminar will explore the latest changes in surveillance legislation and technology, while exploring recent developments in the CCTV sector.
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
• Tony Porter LLB QPM, Surveillance Camera Commissioner (pictured)
• Detective Chief Inspector Mick Neville, Central Forensic Image Team, Metropolitan Police
• Pauline Norstrom, Chief Operating Officer at AD Group / Dedicated Micros and Chairman of the BSIA
• Simon Adcock, Managing Director of ATEC Security and Chairman of the BSIA’s CCTV Section
• James Barrett of Safer London
The event is kindly sponsored by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
The BSIA expects the event to attract around 150 delegates from a number of organisations across the South East, for whom admission will be free of charge.
Meanwhile, exhibitors will benefit from the following:
• 1 table with electrical connection
• Refreshments / lunch (for 2)
• Company logo on the programme for the day
• Inclusion in pre and post event promotion, including press releases, email marketing and social media activity
• A copy of all delegates’ contact details, sent post-event
• The opportunity to promote attendance at the event via the BSIA’s YouTube Channel
The cost of an exhibition space is £525 + VAT, and spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Interested parties can reserve exhibition space by completing a booking form, accessible online at: http://bit.ly/1L5PuRu
For more information about the BSIA’s CCTV Section, visit www.bsia.co.uk/cctv