|The BSIA cordially invites you to the NSI Summit on 21 March at the Vox, Birmingham. With its theme of “Strengthening Partnerships”, the NSI Summit is an action-packed, must-attend day for every approved company committed to raising standards in the security and fire safety sector.
The BSIA will be in attendance on the day, exhibiting and also taking part in the programme.
Reasons why you should attend
Don't miss this highly productive day of knowledge sharing and networking created specifically for you and your business.
- Learn from a specially curated speaker programme comprising of three dedicated streams of topical sessions on Security Services, Fire Safety and Electronic Security.
- Hear from BSIA’s David Wilkinson about the latest progress on the Electronic Call Handling Operation (ECHO) project.
- Gain practical, tangible insights and an expert perspective on the latest best practice standards from NSI's technical experts and industry leaders.
- Meet leading national and international equipment manufacturers, technology and business support service providers such as BSIA.
- Discover the latest thinking - including an address on industry developments from NSI's Chief Executive, Richard Jenkins.
- Research and compare products all in one convenient location.
- Network with colleagues, suppliers and advisers in the sector.
View the latest agenda
Find out more and register now for the largest gathering of the UK's elite security and fire safety providers - QUOTE BOOKING CODE: BSIA19