The 2019 Lone Worker Safety Expo has been announced. The event will be held in Central London on Tuesday 15 October 2019 and there are discounted delegate fees for BSIA members.
With speakers from the Health and Safety Executive, law firm Pinsent Masons, the NBCC, IOSH and other well-respected organisations, alongside interactive workshops, this is perfect place to gain valuable information and guidance.
To give you a flavour of the day, this is just some of the content:
- Risk Management for Lone Working that fulfils your legal obligations, encourages workers to take responsibility and makes it easier for individuals to make safer choices.
- A legal case study: What are the implications of not managing the risks to your lone workers?
- The increase in Violence and Aggression towards front line staff and practical tools to reduce and manage the risk
- The impact of lone working on mental health and wellbeing and ways to positively address these
- Understanding the current security risks, how these may impact on your lone and remote workers and ways to mitigate the risk
- Achieving engagement across the business from senior management to lone workers
Please note that numbers are limited this year, so if you wish to secure a place, please don’t leave it too long. You can register online at www.loneworkersafetyexpo.com as a member of the BSIA for only £175.00 plus VAT.
For more information about the event you can contact Nicole Vazquez or Louise Charles on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website www.loneworkersafetyexpo.com
Worthwhile Training, the organisers have been involved in managing the safety and security of lone workers for over twenty years. Nicole Vazquez, the host for the event, is well respected within the industry and is a regular speaker at national conferences and works within many sectors providing advice and training to support businesses and help keep staff safe.
More information about Worthwhile Training can be found at the website www.worthwhiletraining.com