An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated technical professional to join a well-established trade association representing the UK’s private security industry.
As part of a dedicated team and reporting to the Technical Manager, you will use your security industry experience and / or professional qualification (such as HNC) to provide a service to our members on a wide range of technical issues relating to electronic alarms systems, physical security and manned security services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting member companies at technical, regional & sector meetings.
- Developing and vetting security industry guides, code of practice and standards.
- Representing the BSIA on selected technical working groups such as industry stakeholders and standards bodies both in and outside the UK.
- Liaising with and visiting members to provide advice and support on technical issues, policies and legislation that affect their business.
- Supporting industry events, exhibitions and promoting the work of the BSIA.
While training and guidance will be given, self-motivation and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task will be key to ensuring the needs of our members are met.
For the right candidate, the role will offer a real opportunity to take responsibility for some exciting projects and developments that take place in the complex world of security and to be able to promote further the excellent work of our team and that of the BSIA.
Excellent working conditions and remuneration package including car allowance, pension & healthcare. This is a permanent and full time position; location is flexible.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover message to David Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also get in touch for more details for an informal chat about the role.
CLOSING DATE for applications: Thursday 22nd June 2017