|The 2019 Lone Worker Safety Expo will be held in Central London on Tuesday 15 October 2019 and there are discounted delegate fees for BSIA members.
With speakers from the Health and Safety Executive, law firm Pinsent Masons, the NBCC, IOSH and other well-respected organisations, alongside interactive workshops, this is a perfect place to gain valuable information and guidance.
This is just some of the content:
Numbers are limited this year, so if you wish to secure a place, register online as a member of the BSIA for only £175.00 plus VAT.
- Risk Management for Lone Working that fulfils your legal obligations, encourages workers to take responsibility and makes it easier for individuals to make safer choices.
- A legal case study: What are the implications of not managing the risks to your lone workers?
- The increase in Violence and Aggression towards front line staff and practical tools to reduce and manage the risk
- The impact of lone working on mental health and wellbeing and ways to positively address these
- Understanding the current security risks, how these may impact on your lone and remote workers and ways to mitigate the risk
- Achieving engagement across the business from senior management to lone workers
Watch the video below with highlights from last year's Safety Expo:
Also take a look in last year's brochure!