People and vehicle access control specialist Nortech’s technical training courses have been specially designed to make sure that installers/ system integrators are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to install, maintain and troubleshoot Nortech systems.
Led by highly experienced technical experts, Nortech’s courses combine hands-on practice with theoretical sessions covering real-world security issues and take place at the company’s dedicated training facility in South Wales.
Nortech is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience with its products and services. As part of this commitment, it offers a range of in-depth training in access control, readers and ID devices, and long range identification, ideal for those with sound knowledge and experience in people and vehicle access systems. The courses are:
- The Nortech products overview, which focuses on Nortech’s access control products, card readers, ID devices, long range identification, vehicle counting and parking management products.
- Access Control. The modules cover the access control products, Norpass installation and Nortech Reader Interface installation. The final module progresses into the installation and configuration of NRI products.
- Long range identification training begins with vehicle tagging and ANPR systems. Other modules in the programme discuss the installation and configuration of the ANPR, uPASS and Transit ranges.
- Vehicle detection and parking training includes learning about Nortech’s popular Feemaster Smart and the company’s counting and count management products. The installation and configuration of the Feemaster Smart Console, entry and exit stations and an overview of the inductive loop detector operation, applications and set up of Nortech’s parking detectors are all included.
- Readers and ID devices installation training for each reader and ID device supported by Nortech is also available.
Training is free to all existing account customers. In addition, every participant will receive a comprehensive pack of product specifications, application notes and a certificate of completion. For more information on upcoming training days and the topics mentioned, visit the training section of our website.
Nortech has supplied products and solutions to the security industry for over 25 years as an independent British company. The company uses extensive experience and expertise to create new security products to fit their clients’ needs and designs everything with the customer in mind.
Further information is available from Nortech on 01633 485533 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org